HR SUPPORT FOR SMEs
SME Advisory & Risk Service
Liquid HR’s SME Advisory and Risk service has been purposely designed to address the Human Capital needs of Small and Medium sized organisations of between 10 – 500 employees.
Our experience and insight into the SME market has led us to develop a unique, comprehensive suite of HR related services to ensure that your organisation receives unparalleled employee Advisory and Risk support, whilst you focus on your business.
Whether you are a business owner, leader or HR professional, be confident that Liquid HR’s Advisory and Risk service is delivered by experts, and a genuinely attractive option for organisations that wish to effectively support their employees and manage their obligations.
Advice line – HR & WHS related enquiries;
- Liquid HR’s advice line gives your organisation unlimited access to HR and employment law experts who will advise you on any matters relating to the full employment life cycle. Liquid HR advice is fair, pragmatic and outcomes focused.
Advice email – HR & WHS;
- For those more comfortable communicating via email, your organisation will receive a dedicated email address, responding to the same types of enquiries as the Liquid HR advice line.
Workers Compensation Policy and Management advice;
- Workers Compensation Management services can include policy renewal processing, claims management and return-to-work coordination to assist your organisation effectively manage the complexities associated with this area.
- Exit interviews conducted by Liquid HR can uncover information for employers to improve their operations. Departing employees may provide insight into process improvements, and even potential litigation issues.
Option of onsite HR Consulting support for ongoing or ad hoc assignments;
- Our consultants boast extensive experience in providing HR support and delivering improvements for organisations just like yours. This option aligns seamlessly with your organisation’s requirements.
- Simply by being a Liquid HR client your organisation is automatically insured for claims arising against you ranging from unfair dismissal, discrimination or harassment. This insurance, underwritten by Chubb, will cover the costs of legal representation provided to you and compensation payments in the claims process.
- Liquid HR’s representation services component provides you with expert legal representation, at no cost to your organisation, in the event of an employee making claim. Our lawyers will guide and represent you every step of the way.
- Liquid HR’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a professional, confidential counselling service for employees and their immediate family members. Our counsellors are all qualified, experienced professionals who have extensive training in counselling and workplace consulting.
Access to compliant and up-to-date HR templates, forms and correspondence;
- Liquid HR gives your organisation access to a range of fully customisable HR, IR & Safety documents including contracts, policies, forms, correspondence and checklists. All documents are reviewed annually and are both compliant with the latest legislation and legally sound.
Would you like to know how we can assist your organisation to leverage
Human Capital more effectively? Contact us today.