The Fair Work Commission is extensively varying existing awards as a result of the 4 yearly review of modern awards. The next round of awards that have been varied are listed below. The variations will come into operation on the 18th of June 2020.
– Aircraft Cabin Crew Award 2010
– Amusement, Events and Recreation Award 2010
– Business Equipment Award 2010
– Dredging Industry Award 2010
– Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010
– Horse and Greyhound Training Award 2010
– Journalists Published Media Award 2010
– Marine Tourism and Charted Vessels Award 2010
– Marine Towage Award 2010
– Miscellaneous Award 2010
– Pest Control Industry Award 2010
– Ports, Harbours and Enclosed Water Vessels Award 2010
– Professional Employees Award 2010
– Seagoing Industry Award 2010
– Security Services Industry Award 2010
– Sugar Industry Award 2010
– Supported Employment Services Award 2010
An updated copy of the award can be found on the Fair Work Commission website. The Award title has also been changed so it will be 2020, instead of 2010.
Should you have any employees that fall under one of the aforementioned awards, we encourage you to review the amended award provisions to ensure your organisation is applying the minimum terms and conditions stipulated in the award.
For more information on the topic, please contact us on 1300 887 458 and speak with one of our HR Consultants. If you are interested in learning more about our HR services, including HR Outsourcing, HR Consulting, HR Advisory Services, contact us at email@example.com.