Are you an experienced HR professional who loves variety and flexibility?
Maybe you’re looking for your next challenge and want to be part of a vibrant team
Are you Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane based?
If so, we may have just the opportunity you’re looking for….
Whether you’re seeking full/part-time work, a casual engagement, or project-based assignments, we are constantly on the lookout for high-performing HR professionals to join our team.
Who are we?
Liquid HR is an established HR Consulting firm providing unrivalled support and advice to small and medium-sized businesses across Australia. With a team of 23 Consultants and offices in Sydney and Melbourne, we’ve cemented our reputation as a leading HR Business Partner, providing a full suite of HR-related services on demand or under agreement. As our name suggests, Liquid HR is driven to provide flexible ‘fluid’ services that can be tailored to meet the needs of each client. Our services and solutions are designed to easily change form and be refined to evolve with our clients’ goals.
What would you be doing?
Essentially, the role is one of providing advice and support to a group of clients across the whole range of HR capability, including:
- HR Compliance & Administration
- Recruitment – developing a robust recruitment process to attract talent & managing end to end recruitment
- Onboarding programs
- Performance and feedback systems
- Employee Retention
- Learning and Development including facilitating training sessions and workshops
- Remuneration benchmarking
- Employment Relations including managing grievance processes for clients
- Leadership development
- Employee engagement initiatives
What would you bring to our team?
If you can tick most of these boxes, we’d be keen to hear from you.
- Strong working knowledge of the Fair Work Act, NES and the Award system
- Previous experience working across a suite of clients (or business units) providing high level employment-related advice and support
- Experience developing and facilitating training programs
- A genuine love of helping clients through their HR challenges, no matter how small
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- High level of self-awareness and commitment to knowledge improvement
- A flexible and adaptable personality that can ‘ride the wave’ of a busy consulting environment
- Loves a good laugh
If this sounds of interest to you, please submit your cover letter (clarifying the type of engagement you’re hoping for) and CV as soon as you can to email@example.com
For more information on the above, please contact us on 1300 887 458 and speak with one of our HR Consultants. If you are interested in learning more about our HR services, including HR Outsourcing, HR Consulting, HR Advisory Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.